Monday, July 11, 2011

The Big #2

So our little man turned the big #2.....I will say that I can believe it but I also can't believe it!! Where exactly did the time go?? So we threw a grand ol party for the little man he wanted to eat "Pipa" translation breadsticks from little sneasers (ceasers)lol. So we invited my parents and family over. We really should have done a Cars cake because I think almost everyone got him something with cars on it or it was a car or etc. But he had that for his cake last year and well we went with the animals. We took him to the store to chose and he chose 1 mama horse, 2 baby horses, a cow and a Lion. It was funny I was not sure how that would all go together but he


really wanted the lion. So we got it but did not end up putting it up on the cake. Skyler at first was a little reluctant to open the presents but he got into the swing of it really fast when he found a car in the first present. The only (sort of) problem is that he wanted to play with the present that he just got and not open more. He was really happy with every present that he got except for the boring shirts that mommy got for me before and ofcourse we cant just give them to him we have to save them and wrap them up. :D


Amimals cake!! They are stuck in the mud. It was a yummy cake. Not much to look at but it was sure yummy. They now how this new line of cakes that comes with moose frosting and boy are they yummy!!!\









This is him singing to himself!! It was so super cute!!










































He really wanted to pull out the cow!!

Nummy!!!





















Muerdalo!! Bite it Bite it!! Their is this awesome hispanic tradition that you get to take a bite of the cake first if it is your birthday. He might have had some help when he was biting and got a little messy :D


Nummy Cake...I am not sure how many times I heard this!! :D





I am so glad that I have this cute little man and I love everything about him!!! Happy Birthday Little Man

No comments: