Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My little helper...mommy in the making!!

I always loved the name marisa (which is my middle name too) infact many times I thought about going by that name but it just did not quite fit but that name fits our little girly so well. She has gotten so big before my eyes.

\

She is so good with her little brother and they are two little buddies. I worried about their being such a gap between the two but they are so good to eachother and she is his buddy.


This is my beautiful girly with her new cousin. She is so sweet with him and always so tender and loving. She has become quite the little helper. She now does all of her chores and sometimes she does things without mommy even reminding her. She love little babies and if she could would hold them all the time. Cute little mommy in the making!!!


I am so glad that this beautiful girly came into our lives with her spunk, strong voice, and lots of love and laughter!!! Oh how we love our little MARISA!!

No comments: