I know what you are thinking....Bathroom construction again These are some of the before photos for all and we will post the middle and after ones as we go...wish us luck!! By the way this is not a huge remodel but on to the adventure we go!!!
|
| Bathroom sink cabinets are going to get a face lift....sink faucet too!! |
 |
| All of the boards behind the toilet that stink are going to be removed...and we are going to power wash the toilet!!! so excited!! no really I cant wait till it smells like a new toilet!!! |
 |
| Going to remove all of the old caulk and add a faucet so the kiddos and myself can enjoy a bath. I cant wait!! |
PS We already have everything torn out and the texture is done...On to the linoleum and paint!!
No comments:
Post a Comment