Monday, September 12, 2011

Who am I......

I have always had a hard time getting into doing family history because it seemed like I never knew where to start.  Well we decided that we would start because we knew that their was work to be done on my dads side of the family.  I have to say that the spirit of Elijah is REAL!!  It is this bug that when it bites you just get super exited.  We have been able to find 4 family members that we can do all of the work for and a hand full more that needs to be sealed to parents or spouse.  It is so EXCITING!!!  I now am trying to figure out how to work on one branch of my family and well I am no expert so if anyone has any ideas I welcome all of them....but I have family that came from scotland and we only have the dad and his wife from scotland and it stops their.  I am not sure where to find the info that I am looking for.  Their are other sites that want you to pay but I am not sure where to get the other cencus info for free.  Any IDEAS???   Hopefully I will get a little help but it has been so fun to fill in my families info in the new family search.  That program is amazing!!!  I actually started indexing and that is how I really started.  Indexing is great because you can do only just a little bit any little sec that you have free on the computer.  It is sooooo great!!  But ya if anyone has any help I would love love love it!!!  It is so great to see where I come from and who I am....  :D
Mc Garvie Family Crest
Yep I am a Scottish possibly Irish...we will see  :D

No comments: