| Fuing Fuing I want to Fuing...translation Swing Swing I want to Swing. I hear this many times during the day. |
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Their is a monkey in the house....ahhhhh!!!!
Oh it is ok it is only Mommy's little Monkey Skyler. We made the kiddos beds for Christmas and to get into Marisa's bed directly we put on a rope ladder. This rope ladder became a swing very fast at our house. The kiddos love it....and many times I will come into the room and their is my little monkey swinging on his swing!! He also likes to yell out loud Monkey Monkey...and laugh and laugh!! They say the two's are terrible but man I love this age because they say the funniest things that just keep you laughing all day long!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad he is so good at entertaining himself!!
Post a Comment