Friday, September 9, 2011

BZZZZZZZZZ......Ouch!!!

Skyler had yet another first....one that I have not even had yet (yep I have never been stung by a bee or wasp) but he got a double dose of it.  He got his first wasp sting.  He was at a friends and those mangy buggers got his little cheek twice.  He was so brave though he cried a little but he did amazingly well.  It did help that he was given chocolate by his friends...they do say chocolate is a bandade and well it worked.  Another good note he is officially not allergic...wahooo!!!  So glad my mom is really allergic and so you never know if they will be.  Not that that is an invitation for Bees and Wasps to visit us but we for sure know that he is not allergic.  He was super tough though after a little he was even smiling!!  What a big boy!! 
It is so amazing to me that he is smiling.  My little toughie!!!

1 comment:

Moores said...

I still feel bad about the stings! I am glad he actually had a smile in some of the pictures!!