Friday, September 9, 2011

On the Road Again....

With Seth's job alot of times he goes out of town on work and well this time he decided that he would take his camera with him because well he has not ever taken photos of his trips these are some of them from his last trip :D

I love the sky color in this one...so pretty!!


Seth gets to work with a really great guys at his work.  This is one of them.  It has been really nice to work with people who like what they are doing and are super nice to boot!! 

I have seen this scene a few times on Seth's desk so I had to post it.  :D I am so thankful for a cute husband that goes to work to support our family even when he has to be away for a full week here and there!!  

1 comment:

Moores said...

The picture of the sky is very beautiful!