We had so much fun at the branch christmas party. I only felt bad because our little man was super sick. He had one really good feaver but thank heavens we had a few priesthood holders around and they were able to give him a blessing and he started doing tons better. It was a fun party even with that. Marisa was the little waitress she was over the cups so any time that anyone sat down she went and gave them a cup. She is so go at helping and wanting to help. Seth was the DJ for the night. I am still trying to get use to the idea the he is the the branch presidency not sure that I am completly use to that. But it is fun to watch him grow in this calling and how well the lord knows exactly what we need.
 |
| All the kiddos sitting waiting for their turn to see santa |
 |
| Cute daddy and his sick little buddy!! |
 |
| I have never seen skyler so calm sitting on santa's lap he was soooo sick. If it weren't for the fact that we had to be there were would not. I will say that when you are on the Lords Arrend how he blesses you...we were at the activity and as soon as the blessing was giving I could feel that his feaver was going down and he got better so fast. Thank heavens for the priesthood. It was really fun too because one of the members that had never given a blessing was able to do it with seth for his first time. I was a super tender moment!! |
 |
| We did get one smile even though he was not feeling well. |
No comments:
Post a Comment