Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thanksgiving fun at grandma's!!!

It was so much fun to go to grandma and papa cox's house for Thanksgiving!!!  The food was amazing....company was super fun...and the activities were so much fun for the kiddos.  
This is me with such a fake smile.  This was right as my sewing machine was hating me or I was hating it or well I am not sure which but it was one of those moments that I wished I was in the cartoons and it was totally appropriate to throw it out the window and think nothing of it...lol.  Thank heavens that it decided soon thereafter to like me again.  We split up into groups and the boys went with the little men and made something out of wood and the girls made a wide assortment of crafts ranging from doll clothes to magnetic pencil holders to hair things.  The little girls loved it!!!


Grandma and papa pulled out the train and lets just say that the kiddos love, love, loved that!!!



Smile Majie

A train full of cuties!!!

Seth and I even got to drive the kiddos together!!

No comments: