Thursday, December 29, 2011

Snow and Christmas fun!!

We did get snow...I know mirical in price utah.  The kids were so excited.  Seth went out to do the walks in the moring and skyler wanted to go help his daddy.  So I bundled him up and out he went. 
 
They shoveled the snow all the way as we walked risa to the bus stop.  Sky buddy thought that was so much fun.

Skyler had to put a stocking on his head and he took on of my bells and at the top of his voice skipped around the room singing "Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way"

When risa got home from school they had to go and build a snowman.  Although as I said skyler uses snowman to describe snow.  "This snowman needs more sugar", "I got snowman in my boot", or in this case "I will throw snowman at you"  "I get you with smowman"

He might have had a little fun throwning snowman at his sister and his mom!!

Risa and her snowball.  She had really good intentions of making a full snowman but the sun was not on her side.  So she made one cute snowball

Yep skyler throwing snowman at his sister while I was tring to take a photo....

And he was pretty happy about it...lol  :D

1 comment:

Janna said...

Way to go with that shovel Skyler! Cute pictures. Hope you guys had a great Christmas. Happy New Year!