Monday, August 20, 2012

fun photos

We had family come and visit and the kiddos had so much fun. 

So did the parents watching them.



One really sad thing that happened is we had our missionaries move out.  It was so so sad to see them go.  Especially since the ones that we had at our house were so good and worked so hard and loved our kids so much.  This is Elder Ayala and his companion was Elder Lopez.  Elder Lopez is still in our stake but is no longer living at our house.  They had to combine areas so they did not need as many places for the missionaries to live.  We told Marisa that they were going and she said "who is going to come" and after we said that we were not getting any she started to cry.  These missionaries have been such a great example for my kiddos.  Skyler now says that he is going to be a missionary now all of the time.  I remind him that he is not old enough but he is convinced that he needs to be a missionary.  Thank heavens for really good examples of missionaries that we have had the privilege to have in our house.

This is me and my baby girl.  She every time I see her reminds me of a little doll.  We even tried on some of Marisa's doll clothes and they fit.  This is my little baby doll!!!



This is my little buddy.  What I love about this little man is that he always wants to make sure that I am there.  If he has not seen me for a while he will come over just to see where I am and how I am doing.  He also needs at least 2 min of cuddle time in the morning.  I love love love that.  He also when he gets out of the tub says "Mommy's little teddy bear" and wants me to hold him in his towel for just a moment.  I cant believe how big mommy's little teddy bear is getting.

I love how Mersadie pulls in her feet and stretches out her arms.  This always makes me laugh.  Mommies little monkey!!!

Skyler in the night time loves to help me "poshie" the baby girl.  He might use large quantities on the girl and himself.  He is always so pleased with himself.

No comments: