Monday, August 20, 2012

Getting home from the hospital

These are some more photos from right after the hospital I know I am really slow but I am now catching up!!  :D
Before we got home Marisa used her bath crayons and drew a photo of her new baby sister on the tub.  You cant tell that someone was so excited to have a new baby sister.

I had to get a photo of her wrinkly knees.  She was so skinny that she had some really good wrinkles.  I love the little hat too she got it from Pres Perez's mother in law.  She is such a tiny mini!!!

look at how long her feet are.  they are almost as long as her calf..lol....so cute!!!



After we got home she got jaundice pretty bad so we had to have the lights but I am so impressed how far along they have come with technology because instead of having to strip her all down and put her under the lights we just put a paddle under her clothes that had the lights.  It made her look like a little glow worm...lol  So happy to have the new lights though because we were able to hold her.  The only hard part is that you could only go about 5 feet from the lights.  So I spent alot of time in my room.  I might have gotten a little stir crazy  :D


While were were in my room hanging around for so much time Marisa and I decided that we needed to paint our nails.  Mersadie had to join the party.  It was funny because we took her in to the Dr for her first visit and the doctor said that this is the first 2 week old that he has seen with painted nails.   Which is pretty impressive considering how long he has been a doctor.  Yep we set a record...he he!!




I will say considering how soon this was after having her I was looking pretty good.  This recovery has been pretty good in comparison to the other ones.  We are just so happy to have this little one with us.

No comments: