Monday, October 22, 2012

Family Fun...

It is starting to get colder and well that means fire time!!!  It was so fun but we spent some really fun family time roasting marshmallows and hanging out.  I love the colder season for just this reason!!!


Mersadie and Skyler are always playing.  One of their favorite games is "super baby" where she flies and then he ties her up and then saves her.  Mersadie sure thinks that brother of hers is the best!!!


This photo is just for grandma cox.  She made these slippers for marisa's doll but we decided that they should be mersadies while they fit her :D


This was an interesting adventure.  I went outside to check on the water and I had put mersadie on the floor.  I came back in and she was missing and so was Skyler...of course I panicked calling for them.  Skyler says boo!!! and there he is with mersadie hiding and he said we are hiding in our tent mom.  He had drug her blanket over to the corner and was hiding in a tent.

Oh how he loves to have adventure with the little girl even though she is still tiny!!
 
 


No comments: