Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Selling puppies....

Life has been pretty busy this last little bit between selling puppies, canning and church it has been crazy.  Thursday night last week I talked to 4 people on the phone, took photos edited etc, canned sweet and sour sauce, did the usual feed mersadie, lunch, dinner, clean house, took a 5 min shower literally because I really needed too, mutual, finished seth and my costumes....it was one crazy day!!!  But these are the last photos that I took of our last puppy and he was sold the same day that I took these.  It is amazing to me how we have been blessed from selling these little guys.  We had a litter before we moved to denver and that was the way that we were able to move, we sold another litter before we moved back here to price making it possible to move, we sold another one before we bought our house that we are in right now, and the one that we just sold has made it possible to get rid of a bit of our debt that we had.  Besides being a blessing to us financially it has been so good for my kids.  They have learned about work and the satisfaction of getting paied for working hard.  They helped clean them, their kennels, feed them and play with them.  They even helped when we were taking photos....sky helped me with these ones.  So it was really fun to pay them.  Although we gave them their money and skyler had these really big eyes...here I was thinking that he thought that it was alot of money then all of a sudden he said "Islands" he laied them out on the ground and thought they made the best islands.  Who knew that 20 dollar bills could be islands...lol.  But to him they were another toy :D  I love how his little brain works.  But it has been so nice to have something that me and the kids can do from home.  I know that when we first drove all the way to texas to pick up our first schnauzer and then flew in the other it was a little crazy but it has been one of the best blessings ever for our family!!  Besides the fact that we love our Schnauzers!!!
 




This is my little helper and "his puppy"  He has had a bit of a hard time this time saying good-bye to these little buddies.  He did do a little better when I told him that mabie daddy will get him a puppy and he said "a chocolat one?"  and I said ya "a big one?"  I said "no how about a little tiny one"  he said "only my puppy"  I said "yep I think so"  :D  He was pretty happy with that idea.



No comments: