Sunday, October 21, 2012

Were so glad when daddy comes home....

Daddy with his work has had to travel a lot which we always hate...what was really fun for him though this time is that he got to go to the temple.  I really think we were blessed because he decided to go too.  This time I really tried as hard as I could to be happy and focus on the good things.   Most of the time when seth is gone the kids have multiple breakdowns.  This time though we only had a few and we had good time even though daddy was gone all week.  He has to travel a for work but we are always so so happy when he comes home!!!!


 
He might get tons of hugs and kisses when he gets home.
 
It really makes me want to shout that song...I know not very reverent but...."I'm so glad when daddy comes home, glad as I can be!!!"

No comments: