Monday, April 1, 2013

Fun at temple square, family history center and with Cousins

We had tons of fun up north going to the church history museum.  They have the best kids section.  Skyler loved it.  We went up north with Seth to a conference and so we decided to have a little fun in the night time.    
This is so cute you can help build nephi's ship and also go fishing

This is the Hispanic section which little did we know that we would find one of our favorite people there.  Our branch president!!!  He is in the cartoon here below he is the one playing the flute.  They did some videos and music for the kids section.  It was so fun to see someone that we knew in cartoon on the wall and also in cartoon.

Skyler listening to their music!!!

A fishing we will go...you cant tell they are related...lol



I am so grateful for those amazing pioneers I just thought about how hard it would be to have this little guy out pulling the wagon or even walking in the bitter cold.   

I love the spirit that is here and for the fun adventure it was to take skyler on his own little church history adventure.  It dose not happen super often that he gets his own little time but this was one that was really fun for us to share.  Yes mersadie was there but she did not get much talking in  :D


These are the fountains at city creek we were to early to see the lights at temple square but they already had them up at city creek.  So Pretty...and by the way this mall it pretty amazing!!



We also got to spend some super fun time with our cousins.  We love going to salt lake and spending time with dan and steph.  They are our favorite salt lake visit spot.


I have to say that my Brother is amazing and well you do marry who is your good match and well he sure did so well.  I am so glad that my brother got married so I could have such an amazing sister that I get to hang out with and visit!!!

These two had so much fun playing.  Skyler tells me every day can we go and visit Caid.  It is so fun that they are so close in age and that they get along so well.  They make me laugh because they are always on an adventure.  They play Thundercats, Ninja Turtles, Super Heros...you name it.  Anything that they can imagine which is most anything!!!  

We also got to meet up with other sillies and go out to eat at their favorite joint.  


It was the beginning of a really fun weekend!!


No comments: