One of our favorite traditions is going to Lagoon with grandpa on DECA Lagoon day!!! All the kids had fun and it was a good party before megan and timmy went to texas.
| Marisa really liked hanging out with Rose and the older kids. I cant even believe that she is old enough to go on the older kid rides. All of them!!! |
The gang went on the Lady bug drop ride and I will say beware.....
At the end of the ride you may have a lady bug leave with you...he he!!!
The kids loved playing in the water but....Dont Run!!! ya that is I think one of the hardest rules to follow on a splash pad.
| Mersadie got to ride a few rides including a roller coaster...the little dragon coaster with me. |
Thank you Del Taco for the fun times when my dad comes in to order more then 100 tacos and you give us really funny looks. No worries my brother danny ate 1/4 of them : D No joke he now holds the family record. Although I think dallen will always have the record for speed one swallow.
Everyone on the train.
Grandma and Grandpa took all of the grandkids so we could go on a few adult rides...I sent the camera with them....thank heavens they went on this ride without me yuck!!!
And yes we all even went on scary rides!!! : D
Really we all had so much fun at lagoon and we played until so late that we decided that we had to sleep over up north and drive in the morning!!!
We love DECA Lagoon
No comments:
Post a Comment