Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy Anniversary.....

I am a little slow posting this one but Seth and I actually got to celebrate our anniversary on the actual date and do something more then just go to eat and send him back to work.  I has been so nice to not have a busy season!!!  I will say that these past 9 years have been the best.  We have had some good and bad times just with how life can sometimes be but I will say that I have loved every moment with my best friend!!!  

It was really fun because we did go up north and we went to eat and went to play miniature golf together....and he was ahead but I pulled out the win...lol  It was so fun to flirt and laugh and have a grand ol time.  He even took me to one of my favorite places to eat Carabas  super yummy food!!! 




No comments: