Monday, September 12, 2011

My Son...Mommy's Daytime Buddy

Yep these are one of those photos that he is really going to love me for taking when he gets older...and it will be given as a gag gift at family parties but my little buddy is being potty trained...Wahoo!!!  He is such a big boy!!!

I went potty mommy!!!
Skyler and I are pretty good buddies during the day while Risa is at school we do all kinds of things read, do puzzles, play games, and just in case you wondered he makes a great dust mop...I pulled him around on our floor with the rope for a very long time.  He would say Again Again.  One Two Three GO!!!!
And we cant leave out the little toy that we always have in our hand...this time a frog, other times lego guys, lego horses or dragons, squinkies...etc.  He has such a vivid imagination.  He can keep himself occupied for hours with a frog and a rope.  I love his little mind!!

"Mommy...I, I, I Yike a Rabbit" Translation (mommy I am like a rabbit)  This he said as he ate what his daddy calls Rabbit food today...we both had to laugh.  I love how this little guy talks it makes my heart and every day so happy!!

1 comment:

Moores said...

As I mentioned Cc thought this was a great post!!