So you know how on the bottles of cleaners the make certian promises and well usually it does not work out how they say it will. Our headlights were getting a little rediculous to the point that...well lets just say there was not much light comming out of them. So when we got the airconditioner fixed the guy said that they recomended that we get our headlights done too and they were willing to do it for 50 dollars!! Yuck $50 just to clean my headlights...ugg!! So I was hoping I would find a better anwser at the jeanie around here that we like to call Walmart. Well I found this
....for 10 dollars on the back it has a money back guarentee you just have to take before and after photos...so in my brain I was thinking (this is never going to work ours are rediculous...at least I will get my money back)
So here they are.....
BEFORE
AFTER
| I was really impressed!!!!!! Thank you Turtle Wax for saving me $40.00 |

1 comment:
What a big difference!
Post a Comment