Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Loving acts of Kindness!!!

I am sure you are wondering why I took a photo of Two Suckers...well Skyler on Saturday night got really sick.  He had a Fever right in the 102.6 range with Tylenol...so we decided that the croup had developed into an infection and so we decided to take him into the Hospital.  They did decide that he had an infection and we had them give him a shot.  The nurse was so amazing while they were waiting she pulled out her I-pad and let Skyler watch a movie!!  But they gave him a shot and after that the nurse brought him back a sucker....what did my son say when she went to give it to him after waiting 2+ hours and getting his shot...he said "For Risa Too?"  he wanted one for his sister!!  He does this all of the time he wants to get one for his sister too.
 Sky for obvious reasons did not get to go to church the next day and while at church Risa wrote him this note..I love how they love each other and want to watch out for one another!!!  They make quite the little team!!

3 comments:

Janna said...

So sweet!

Moores said...

That is so sweet! What a good sister!

Moores said...

That is so sweet! What a good sister!