Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fun with new Callings!!!

This last little bit has been a bit of a challenge for me just because of my current state (prego and feeling it) but I got called to be the YW president for the branch and start the program.  It has been so much fun working with these girls!!  We had our first temple trip of the year and we really had a good time and we had a pretty good turn out.  We had some names that we got so the adults some of them were even able to do names.  It was so fun especially to watch those who were there for the first time.  I remember the first time that I went to the temple and how I loved the spirit there.  It was fun to watch that happening for these youth!!  I love the Manti Temple!!!!

Other fun youth adventures that we have had is we had girls camp.  I really did not trust myself to drive to scofield by myself because every time that I get in the car I get instant contractions so seth drove me up to girls camp.  I only got to go one night but I went to the fireside that night and the kiddos and their daddy went for a hike.  Skyler has been asking so many times to go to the mountains...so this was his chance.  They went hiking and played in the stream, found walking sticks and hiked alot!!!

This was the skit that the girls were in!!

It has been really fun watching these girls grow in the gostpul and just in general. 

No comments: