So I have decided that I needed to start or finish a few projects this last little bit because I knew that it would be a little more hectic after the baby arrived so I have been doing a few things. I finally cut all of the jeans that I had been saving....400+ squares. This is for a future present for christmas. I have most of it all sewen together but I cant post it here because there are eyes...lol. Yes I know that it is for christmas and this is really early which I am sure you are thinking on top of it...but some of my other projects were finishing skylers baby quilt. Yep you can say it slacker...lol.
I did not take photos of them but I also fixed dresses of marisa, fixed all of seth's suits, turned one of marisas old jumper dresses into a skirt, and started teaching myself how to make croche baby shoes. I am going to try and make the babies shoes for her blessing. Along with those we went through the whole house and garage and got rid of things and had a yard sale this last saturday. Nesting anyone?? lol Ok so I might be!!! But it has been fun to finish a few things that I really have wanted to get done. We will see how much more I can get done before the baby comes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment