Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Branch Halloween Party

On Fri was the branch Halloween party...it was so much fun because the youth in the branch planned and did the activities for the party.  So this month before they learned how to make balloons for one activity and another they made cookies for the activity.  It was so fun because I got to share my mad balloon making skills...haha...with the youth in the branch.  The boys especially loved it and they are really actually pretty good at it. And now for our Halloween costumes........
................
...............
..............
......introducing Gnomio, Juliet their flower and the mushrooms :D
This year mommy was feeling a bit lazy so I bought the kiddos costumes but I did make Seth and I's hats.  I think this is one of my favorites and the kiddos are so super cute.  I may be a little bias though.
I love Sky's little leg pop that is totally all him!!!  Marisa was pretty excited that I let her wear makeup quite the cute little Juliet.

This is my happy little flower.  I have to say she has become quite the little cutie and she makes some pretty amazing sounds.  She loves to hear her voice.  We call her our hot and cold baby because she is happy one second and mad the next there is not much in between.  I love this little smile!!!!


There were some really fun costumes at the party.....

Hey look they came dressed up as missionaries...ha ha...
we are pretty sad elder lopez left us this last week :C  He has been a really amazing missionary.


Princess and the cute little frog!!!

They had a cake walk and it was so cute to watch the kiddos going round and round jumping from place to place




Our youth were so great that night if was so fun to see them having such a great time serving


This is my life saver....she is amazing we work together in the young women's and she is so amazing. love her to death!!!



This is our branch pres and his wife....oh how we love these two.  It totally made my day that he wore his snoopy costume.  It was so cute too because he was hopping around and fake licking everyone.  It really was such a fun night.  My kids keep asking me if we can do it again!
 

1 comment:

Landon Family said...

How fun! I love seeing all the costumed. Your family is so beautiful!