Thursday, May 9, 2013

Decorating for the wedding....

In the branch we had a wedding and it was a great opportunity to help one of our members feel really loved so we started decorating during the day and we did not leave until the night.  I was so impressed with my kids they were so good considering they were there from 2 until 9:30.  I really think I have the most amazing kids ever!!!  But it was an amazing wedding and reception.











We used the same table cloth covers that we did for seth  and I's wedding and it brought back so many amazing memories!!  I do believe I am the luckiest women in the world!!!
 Oh how I love this amazing daddy and Husband and every face that he pulls!!!
The food was great....the decorations were beautiful...and it was a really great night!!! 





 This girly love love loves to dance with her daddy.
 This is his come on honey I want to dance with you face!!!  : D
 Yep our branch president and his wife even dance gungham style...lol
I am not much of a wedding planner but between the whole branch this night turned out amazing.  Especially since it was all put together in less then a week!!!!  And what a week it was!!!

No comments: