Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Marisa!!!!

For Marisa's Birthday we decided to make a dress out of cupcakes that looks like her dress and if I do say so myself I did pretty darn good matching it up...lol

 We had all the family over for cake and ice-cream and we were lucky enough to have my cousins and megan and tom and cassidy's families with us.



 Our beautiful girly turned 8 and I will say that she is really so so great!!!  I remember her first birthday!!  From day one she has always seemed like she could conquer the world.  My spunky girly that feels like she is superwomen and can do anything!!!  Which most of it she can!!  Very smart, very driven, very happy, very loving Marisa Grace!!  Oh how I love you and every stage!! 

 Mersadie got to have her first cupcake too.  I put the cupcake on the floor and she was able to scoot over and eat it.  She was a super mess but really happy....lol  Bad mommy  : D

No comments: