So on St Patrick's Day we had soccer camp in the morning for marisa and then we went over to the parade. But skyler also had a great time taking photos of things and especially Elmo. Marisa was fun to watch she was bouncing up and down while she was waiting for her turn. That is my girly!!!
 |
| Elmo relaxing!!! |
 |
| Elmo close up....skyler really love to take photos and will any time that momy gives him a chance. |
 |
| I think this is a tradition but I have a photo of the kids and me for St Patrick's day for I don't know how many years. Of us in our green shirts!!! |
 |
| The parade was really fun because we got to spend time with the family. |
We also went over to the home and garden expo and the kids got to do the kid games.
 |
| Yep it is skyler the pirate!!! ARRRRR |
No comments:
Post a Comment