Saturday, May 11, 2013

Easter Fun!!!

On a regular Basis this is what happens to Mersadie when she is in her car seat.  She is one sleepy baby.  which who can blame the girl when you are comfy and laying back how could you not.  I know random photo but she was so cute in her little chair!!!  : D  Ok on to Easter fun!!!
 The Saturday before Easter we went to the Easter egg hunt at the park.  It is one of the kids favorite and they even got to take their photo with a princess.


Dan and Steph were even here so they got to join in on the fun. 

Skyler actually understood this year what was going on.  Last year he picked up one and decided that he was done.   This year he was on the move.

The three boys!!!  ahhh

Cheeeeese.....(even though I am not looking at you and not really smiling and my eyes are closed.  This is usually what I get when I am trying to take a photo.  : D

I got a golden ticket.....lol
 After the egg hunt we went to the movie theater and watched the crudes for FREE....yep our favorite word!!!



It was a really fun day with family!!!

No comments: