Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 3 and 4 Family Reunion!!

The second day of family reunion was a sunday so we got up and went to church with grandma and then got things together and headed the rest of the way to california. The traffic was horrible so it took a bit longer then expected but we did finally make it and headed bassicly straight to bed. The next morning we were off to disneyland. We had our green tee shirts on and we also decided that we would have a theme as a family so that we could keep track of our kiddos. So we made bandanas and belts so we could be the best pirate crew in the park...Arrrr!!!

















It was so fun to have family with us and they all got to go on rides together!! 










This is me and my little pirate buddy in front of the winnie the pooh store.




It was fun to see sky say hi to tigger. Skyler at first was not sure what to do when he saw them. He was excited but not sure how to respond. It was so cute. By the way if you notice it was very rare that we actually got him looking at the camera. Way to much to see mom. Who wants to look at the camera...lol. Risa loved seeing the carecters. I still remember all of the kisses that she gave to all of the carecters the last time we were here :D  Get the eeor!!!  Look at his little face and how exicted he is!!


This is one of skylers favorite rides astro blasters.  I cant imagin why!!  :D
Sky look at the camera...lol.  I can see him saying but mom there is buzz lightyear  :D

Love this little guy he was so cute in his little hat and I love this little guy!!  So cute!!

Nap time.  Was a bit tiard.  But he did take a nap in the stroller and after that he was ready to go again



If you can notice who is in the teacup...yep mommy is not present.  And there is a reason.  These two guys had that teacup spinning faster then I have ever seen the teacups go.  It was really funny to see them twards the end.  Skyler was so dizzy that he started knocking his head on the middle peice from being so dizzy.   





This is the super dizzy moment at the end...lol.  Guess what skyler said right as they got off the ride  "again, again"  Lets just say that daddy and dallen said no 
 







Guess the ride?   










Help me, Help me..toon town was really fun.  It was really funny they have doors that make sounds when you open them there and well there is this one that sounds like electricity and the first time that we opened that it scared the kiddos pretty good.  It was one of those moments that I wish I had the vidio going because risa and skylers face was classic.  After we figured out that it was not scary skyler and risa wanted to open the doors over and over again!! 



Skyler at the wheel yikes
















I love his face on this one....man those are super cute firemen :D
The pumpkin ate skyler...at least we know that he is super tasty...lol
The feet did get a little tiard so it was handy to have a stroller around even for the big people...how do you know that your stroller is good? When you are way over the weight limit and it still works :D  
At the end of the day we were all pretty sleepy it was such a fun day.  I love this photo too because my brother dallen hung out with us tons instead of running around with his cousins his age and it was soooooo much fun!!  I am so glad that I have such a great and fun brother!!!
 Skyler when he was sleepy would pull his headband over his head it was really cute.  This is how they slept...they are two really cute buddies!!  It was a really fun day!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: