Ok I know that their is not tons of organization to it all but it is growing for the most part pretty good. We decided to grow a new plant this year Tomatillos...oh how I love them. But they are pretty expensive to buy around here so we decided to take a whirl at growing them ourselves and well they are amazing plants. I never knew that they would grow so well in price utah. I forsee lots of yummy mexican food and salsa in our future if they continue growing :D
This is our pumpkin plant the last surviving pumpkin plant. We had a bit of an infestation of squash bugs and well we lost two squash plants and one pumpkin....hopefully this one will survive. We keep on dusting and killing the suckers but they keep returning. If anyone has any ideas please we will take any suggestions at this point :D
Some other fun new things we decided to plant are blackberries, garlic and we have an amazing patch of mint that we got a start from our sister and well they have really taken off :D
But it has been really fun to watch our plants grow and even though I am not the best Gardner it is really fun to see us progress in our farming skills. Yes I know not a very big farm but better to start on something small that way I am not killing of acers :D. But it is so nice to have our own little garden patch...I love fresh things from the garden!!

No comments:
Post a Comment