Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 8 Family Reunion...

This was our last day in California and we spent it at Disneyland.  We because wilderness explorers which was really fun. 


Caw Caw Rarrrr!!!



Yes they asked for adults to Hula Hoop and yes that is me....thank heavens Skyler came to help because I am not the best at the Hula Hoop.

Skyler and Risa both got up and danced.  But Skyler was really shy.  When it comes to dancing and doing things in front of people he is really shy.

Where is Risa?  Skyler is not there he came back to me before the end :D


We then spent most of the rest of the day looking for characters....

We did give kisses to a few

We did find quite a few villains to there for a while.  The queen of hearts had a thing for Seth.  He got kissed by her. 

But I will say this was the moment....Skyler was so happy he finally got to see Mickey Mouse!!  He skipped away when we were done and was sooooooo happy


and what is a Disneyland visit without Goofy

After all of that we were a little hungry so we got a bite to eat at the all you can eat ribs and chicken place in Disneyland....it was sooo yummy.  They had cornbread with orange in it.  I would have never put those two together but it was sooo yummy.  They also had spicy coleslaw.  Good stuff.  Seth usually does not like coleslaw but he liked this.  So if you are ever in Disneyland you will have to check it out. 

We had to take a photo here because it is the tangled tower.  We wanted to see Rapunzel but well the line to see her was 2 hours and we decided we did not want to spend our last day at Disneyland in a line for 2 hours just to see her.  So we took a photo with her hair and it only took us 1 min counting the time waiting for people to pass so we could take it
Yummy water...it is amazing how good water tastes in Disneyland. 

She wanted a photo with the soldier

Yep this girl was the best actor I have ever met.  She kept the straightest face while telling people to go away and that she did not care...etc...to little kids.  And yes this is Seth with a dagger above her head.  It was really funny!!

Wow those are some crazy monkeys

We did one thing that I don't think I have ever done on my trips to Disneyland....we rode on the Mark Twain Paddle Boat

Oh no the paddle boat is being overrun with pirates.

And as an ending perfect to our adventures at Disneyland...as we were walking to go out of the park....out comes none other then Captain Hook...we were all recruited it is official we are PIRATES!! 

It was so fun to spend time with family and to make so fun memories just our little family.  Thanks mom and dad for an amazing family reunion!!!

I know it says day 7 family reunion but we headed back to St. George and grandpa's funeral was so nice.  I did not get any photos but when I do I will share.  It was such a sad, fun, memorable and amazing week!!

No comments: