Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 2 Family Reunion

 This was the second day of the family reunion.  It was so much fun to be with family.  I did not get really any photos but in the morning we helped grandma with some projects that she wanted done.  Also my mom, grandma Parkinson and her siblings went and got things arranged for the funeral.  So we worked hard.  By the time we were done Skyler and Risa were super dirty.  After finishing all of the projects we went to the church and had a talent show.  It was really cool to have it when we did.  It was like a tribute to my grandpa.   Because before all the exiting events happened the day before, my mom had it planned that it would be grandpa's birthday party.  It was an awesome tribute to him and who he was on this earth!! 
It was fun to see all of the family together.  We all got shirts and my dad designed the front.  It has my grandma and grandpa on it and it says "Parkinson's Grand kids Day the happiest day on earth"  Kind of fitting for all that happened!!  :D


If you could not tell the theme was Luau style...I love that theme it is so fun!!
My cute hubby!!!  He was a little worn out at this point....he worked super hard in the morning.  Always serving and working hard!!  He was still working on things even after everyone was finished.  I love this cute guy!!
This is my other cute little guy...he does need a new barber though I chopped his hair before this photo and well lets just say I messed up and he ended up almost bald.  lol  what do you do  :D  He is still the cutest little man I have ever seen.
 Who loves Miranda and Brett??  We do we do!!
 
 
My mom had an awesome idea to bring bags of talents for each siblings family.  This one was glasses with noses that glow and laffy taffy
We had some great entertainment!!


This was another one of the family talents this one had batons and crowns man we were good...lol  I think it is on to Americas Got Talent for us  :D

juggle time!!


This is grandpa's cake and all of the candles represent where all of his kids, and grand kids have gone on missions!!  Kind of fun to see.
This was such an amazing tribute to my grandpa and who he is.  It was such a fun day.  We ended the day by going swimming which really felt nice to get clean and cool off and then we got something to eat.  My kiddos were so sleepy after that they were ready to sleep in the tepee
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Erica said...

Your family sure knows how to have FUN!! What a great family reunion! I love the bright green t-shirts! Next year can I come to your family reunion?!!