Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Favorite photos from the temple

These are some of my favorite photos from the temple...we took photos for marisa's invitations at the salt lake temple.  The day was beautiful and not only that the girly was beautiful.  She looked so big though a few times I had to choke back tears.  I am so proud of our little girly and the wonderful decisions that she is making in her life that will bring her true happiness.

These are my handsome boys...it is amazing to me how alike these two are.  They are both very thoughtful with the things that they say.  I absolutely love how both of them at the best possible times will say "I love you" and give me a great big hug.  Skyler is very good at saying those little things at the best possible times!!!


Oh the Three of them!!!!  I love how each of them have brought so much joy in my life for very different reasons but each is something that I need so very much every day.  Marisa with her spunk and determination, Skyler with his gentleness and imagination, and Mersadie with her mischievousness and her absolute need for mommy time.  Each one with their talents and what a JOY they are in my life!!!












I will say "I love to see the Temple"  But not just that I love to see my Family and the Temple.

1 comment:

Adrian said...

I love all of these! Especially the ones for Marisa's baptism. Those missing teeth are soooo cute! The cake you made to match her dress was darling as well!